cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying sub table columns in main tablecolumn

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please let me know the procedure of creating two sub table columns under a main table column.

Example, I have a tablecolumn say MainColumn. Under this MainColumn, I want two sub table columns say SubCol1 and SubCol2.

How to do this?

thanks,

anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satish,

is your MainColumn just a common header for the underlying columns? If you use NW2004s, you can use IWDTableColumnGroup:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b8/f87842fdb70f53e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Kind Regards

Stefanie

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Thr is other way to do this. Create Tables with requrement rows and columns as per ur requirement and Look at ur webdynpro Application Development Environment,In ur Outline View select the parent table Tree structure and find the cloumn name in which u wanted to insert a child table .Then u have drag and Drop the child table over thr now u have a table inside ur table..

[Nt : Repeat the same procedure to insert table inside a

Table].

Regards,

Ramganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want this type of display tableview column in this format....

-

|

MainColumnName |

-

|

Subcol1 |subcol2 |

-

-

Subco11 and Subcol2 are subcolumns of main columns

how can i able to display this?

regards,

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

If you are looking to display hierarchical values inside a table column you might want to look at the following weblog.

<a href="/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/06/13/master-of-columns-part-i Of Columns 1</a>

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am coding in webdynpro for java.

regards,

anil