cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anybody studied /worked on MAM ( SAP MI )code ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to understand the MAM code to amek soem enhancements in it . adn i am not able to understand few things such as

1) where are request and response objects ?

2) how is data brought from database and filled into variables ?

etc etc.

Could anybody plesae provide information on same ?

Regards,

Vipin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SRudra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vipin,

I am not sure of the MAMA code, but can u post your problem in a greater detail with some sample code. Maybe I could provide you with some clues to understanding the thing.

Cheers!!!

S Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanta ,

I am assuming u hve seen MAM code or somewhat similar, so just giving specific code lines, but if you haven seen any code snippet as i have shown below , then lewt me know i will try to give more details so that u can give your inputs .

-

This is in Orderlist.java

a) Condition condition = null;

b) condition = queryBuilder.getOrderSimpleCondition ("SYNC_KEY", RelationalOperatorType.NOT_EQUALS, "0");

}

c) context.addValue("orderListType", orderListType);

In the above lines of code ,

Plesae tell few things:

1) what is the purpose of Condtion Object in a) ?

2) what is the purpose of querybuilder in b)? Does it just makes a condtion for the data to be fetched or after making the condition it goes to the database and fetches the result ? .

When i debug the application condition just contains " SYNC_KEY<> 0"

-

In order_list.jsp, we can see the follwing line of code :

<list:list />

So could you plesae give me hints regarding who is fecthing data from Order synbo and how is this list tag being associated with data fentched from database ?

-

Basically , i am looking for how data is fetched from database , put into variables ane then how data from these variables is shown to the user through JSP in MAM Code ?

I tried to debug the application and understanding it , but debugging takes you into JAR files ( compiles class files ), so got stuck there. There is no documentation of files in MEg.jar file:(

SO , could anybdy please share his knowledge on MAM Code or how to go abt it ?

Thanks & Regards,

Vipin