cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping with cXML

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a message mapping scenario. I am trying to test something and for this I have the following Getpending Response as source and Target in message mapping.

When I try to test this in the Repository I am getting some error(listed below)

Note : I imported the below cXML into my respository in the external definition as an XSD(I used Altova XML spy to convert the XML into an XSD)

In the occurence I have given both source and target as 1.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks lot.

Getpending Response cXML

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE cXML SYSTEM "http://xml.cxml.org/schemas/cXML/1.2.014/cXML.dtd">

<cXML timestamp="2005-01-12T16:00:18-08:00" payloadID="1105574420906--451266344000288275@10.10.13.125">

<Response>

<Status code="200" text="OK"/>

<GetPendingResponse>

<cXML timestamp="2005-01-12T16:00:18-08:00"

payloadID="1105574420141-977399960268715709@10.10.13.125">

<Header>

<From>

<Credential domain="NetworkId">

<Identity>AN01000000001</Identity>

</Credential>

</From>

<To>

<Identity>AN13000000259</Identity>

</Credential>

</To>

<Sender>

<Identity>AN01000000001</Identity>

</Credential>

<UserAgent>ANCXMLDispatcher</UserAgent>

</Sender>

</Header>

<Message>

<DataAvailableMessage>

<InternalID domain="PendingMessages">3738</InternalID>

</DataAvailableMessage>

</Message>

</cXML>

</GetPendingResponse>

</Response>

</cXML>

I am getting the following error

-

Start of test

Compilation of GetPendingResponse_DataREquest_MM successful

Document start

Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloader was caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloader was caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:130) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68) Root Cause: java.io.IOException: Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloader was caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.URLLoaderBase.resolveEntity(URLLoaderBase.java:148) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDTD(XMLParser.java:1212) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2678) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2713) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:162) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:132) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:142) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:245) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:276) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:338) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:128) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68) Failed to load resource from the context classloader of the current thread! Loading from classloader was caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (errno:238)

End of test

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenni,

This might help

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/04/03/xi-in-the-role-of-a-ftp

http://www.cxml.org/files/downloads.cfm

Thanks & Regards