cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mails are not received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you experts,

I have a problem with sending, better receiving Mails vom SAP. I send mails from SAP System to an SMTP-Mail-Address.

I´checked in transaction SCOT, that the mails are send, but i dont't receive them?

In SAP System the status is "Mail is send to ...@..."

It's only in one System, in the other systems they are send and come in my Mailbox.

Have you any ideas? Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be Cache also , Can you try this.

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss