cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC SENDER ADAPTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try configurated the sender adapter and I have found one weblog that say me step by step how configured the rfc sender ( /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step)

But i have one questions. where i have created the rfc destination ( SM59 ) in XI,in R/3 or both.

thanks for all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's necesary that I have one program id register. Because when i make the destination tcp/ip in R/3 and put one name in program id. When i test the RFC in se37 i have one message that "the program id it's not registred ".

thanks for all.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>It's necesary that I have one program id register. Because when i make the destination tcp/ip in R/3 and put one name in program id. When i test the RFC in se37 i have one message that "the program id it's not registred ".

you need to put the same in RFC dest and in XI (RFC adapter)

just do as in my weblog - exacltly and it will work

Regards,

michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it needs to be created in R3. Also refer this weblog to help you troubleshoot in case you land up in any issue.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will be furnishing the details of R/3.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

RFC only in R3

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>