cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual composer storyboard doesn't show up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using NW04s sp8 with VC installed on it.I am trying to access the VC storyboard on the client through the URL http://host:port/VC/default.jsp

but once i login,it shows the regular SAP Netweaver Visual composer graphic with status bar showing that its loading.Its followed by a small graphic saying 'Opening Model loading GML classes' with the status bar.However the status bar goes forward about 25 % and then nothing happens.In the browser i can see the Error symbol on the lower left hand corner.On double clicking, it says Error:'gmlClass' is undefined.

In short the storyboard does not load properly.

I could see it a few days back but now its not coming up at all.I have got Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 and MSXML 4.0 SP2 parser and SDK installed on the client machine.

I'll appreciate any ideas/help.

Thanks,

Karambir Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karambir

Have you resolved this issue? We are facing the same problem and we unable to open any model.

Please help if you have a solution or a workaround. I dont want to lose all the models that I have created.

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karambir,

If you have already installed Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 and MSXML 4.0 then story board should appears.

It seems to me that all the apps are not started successfully on NW.

You can try to restart your NW Server from the Console .

I hope this will help you.

quick Question: Which version of VC and SP Level ???

Regards

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

For details on frontend components like Adobe SVG Viewer and MSXML, you can see that section in my troubleshooting blog:

/people/prakash.darji/blog/2006/07/26/troubleshoot-the-sap-netweaver-2004s-bi-frontend-installation