cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to send a file from XI to R/3 using a Proxy.

But I am getting an error as

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>DR3</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>120</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DR3 and client 120</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

can anybody help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you created your technical system and BS with the relavant settings in SLD??

Check this thread ....its having usefuli info

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thanks for the info. But i have checked everything which was mentioned in that thread, But the problem is still the same.

Regards,

Chaitanya

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chaitanya Kumar,

Since the error states as -

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DR3 and client 120</SAP:Stack>

Kindly look into the Business System in SLD. If that is correct kindly reactivate the Cache.

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

c)Call transaction SM58 to check the status of the refresh process. If no entry for function module SAI_CACHE3_REFRESH_BACKROUND is Present any more the cache update is finished and if you still face the problem kindly proceed SLD cache,since Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason, SAP recommends that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthrui Doss