cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of WSDL fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create a model with the wizard for adaptive Web Services, without using logical destinations. But when I try to upload my WSDL from local disc I get an error message, which defines in the .log file like this:

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Model Editor

Plugin ID : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.PageRenameWS

Method : loadNameSpacesAndModelClasses

The only namespaces I use are those for xml, wsdl and soap schemas. I checked the proxy settings, which are ok. Even giving a URL for WSDL location does not work.

In a manual about using adaptive Web Services I found a restriction about connecting over the proxy when not using WSIL. As for reaching my Web Services the proxy is not needed - only for the namespaces - I am unsure if this is concerning me.

Has anyone a tip concerning my import problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ina

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Version: 7.0.09

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same Problem with NWDS 7.0.9

I tried it with Version 7.0.12 and it works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting a similar exception while trying to execute a WSDL Url based

Webservice.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WSDL URL 'http://www.dataaccess.com/webservicesserver/conversions.wso?WSDL' and service factory configuration 'null'

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.metadata.WSModelInfo.getOrCreateWsrService(WSModelInfo.java:422)

If you have any idea about solving this problem, please let me know.

thanks,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, a solution would be great! I do have the exact problem, too!

Thanks in advance

--L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ina!

Did you get your problem solved?

Can you please tell, where did you find a manual about the adaptive web services?

I am getting another error message during the import of my wsdl-file.

The following error-stack is written to the log-file:

com.sap.ide.webdynpro.ui.service.ServicesUI [Thread[main,5,main]] Error: Internal error

Plugin name: Web Dynpro Model Editor

Plugin ID : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor

Class : com.sap.ide.webdynpro.modeleditor.wizards.model.creation.PageRenameWS

Method : loadNameSpacesAndModelClasses

Exception : com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Exception on creation of service metadata for WSDL URL D:\ blabla...

Do you have an idea, how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Best reagards, Patrick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patrick,

I would not use the word solved, but at least I know what caused the error message in my case: I tried importing a WSDL in rpc/encoded-style, but the wizard for adaptive web services only accepts rpc/literal or doc/literal.

As your error message looks pretty much the same, I assume that you check if this is your problem, too.

The manual I spoke about was found here in SDN using the search. As I downloaded it, I can give yout the title: 'Using the adaptive Web Service model for Java Web Dynpro'

Hope this helps.

Best regards, Ina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ina,

I've got the same problem but your tip did not work, I'm still getting the same error message. Do you know of another solution?

Ciao

Jens

PS: Nice greetings to Kaspi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting teh same problem. how can we resolve this error.?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I found out some more about my problem - and the above assumed does not apply.

The problem seems now to be with my usage of complex types: I have a complex type which is containing another complex type. When trying to import the WSDL (with the wizard for adaptive web services) the error message is

ERROR : Trying to resolve qualified base {protections} : groupLine, but the uri resolver is not able to resolve the relevant namespace.

This is the beginning of my WSDL - just to show how I tried to define the namespaces:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions
              name="protections"
   targetNamespace="protections"
         xmlns:tns="protections"
             xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
        xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" 
     xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<types>
        <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="protections">
            <xsd:element name="groupLine">
             <xsd:complexType>
               <xsd:sequence>
                 <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="right"			type="xsd:string" />
                 <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="type"				type="xsd:string" />
                 <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="name" 			type="xsd:string" />
                 <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="range"			type="xsd:string" />
                 <xsd:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="path" 			type="xsd:string" />
               </xsd:sequence>
             </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>

<xsd:element name="groupList">
              <xsd:complexType>
                <xsd:sequence>
                  <xsd:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="groups"		type="tns:groupLine" />
                </xsd:sequence>
              </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
[...]

How do I have to define the namespaces or call the complex type in order to have Web Dynpro accept it? The Web Service Navigator did not have any problem with those types.

Thanks in advance,

Ina