cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java code to access the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm writing a java application that needs to connect to the SLD Server and then query and return data about the SID and available instances and associated database(s).

I have figured out the connection piece using SAP_JCODestinationAccessor, but have not figured out how to get the SID and instance names. It appears that the methods I want to use are in the lcrclient.jar file (perhaps SAP_ApplicationSystemInstance?

Are there any code example or javadocs that are available to help me understand the methods that are available for data retrieval from the SLD?

Thanks in advance,

Tammy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A simple search on SDN using 'SLD Java code' gave (amongst others) the following results:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the examples are where I got my start from. In general my problem is that I didn't have an JCO's defined, so no data was being returned. Thus the example only helped me minimally.

I'm assuming that when not using a JCO, I still can make a connection to the SLD Server and then using the CIM objects be able to retreive the SID and associated instances.

Tammy

Tammy