cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can some one put me in the right direction to do the <b>multi-mapping with BPM scenario</b>. I already have one multi-mapping without BPM. Since my XI box is on SP13 I can't use this document.

Regards,

N.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku,

<i>Can anyone tell me how would I map these files to the IDOC, Do I need to create 6 data type, message type, interface mapping.</i>

If all the files have the same format, then u could use the same message type. Otherwise u have to create separate message types

If u r receiving all the 6 files in one go, then u have to go for multimapping, Otherwise it would act as simple file to idoc scenario. Even the same interface mapping could be used in that case,

<i> I know there is something called Multiple mapping. Does anyone knows about the same. .</i>

Of course we know about multi mapping

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer these -You can check for BPM Patterns in the SAP BASIS SWCV. BPMMerge,Split

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

for N:1 mapping-

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

Good blog-

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this one also..

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

sekhar