cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desing Object in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create all the object design for Inbount process but I can not see them in ID!

Did i miss something to actvie those objects in Integration Directory?

Thank you,

Fouad,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create Configuration Scenario in the IntegratioN Directory ? Did you activate this ? If no do that..

And also go to Obejcts tab in the Integration Directory and go to each section i.e Sender Agreement, Reciever Agreement etc and by clicking on your object to go with "add on to your scenario" and then activate it.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can not active any Design Object, I get this error:

Unable to move an object to another change list wile it is being edited. Save and close the object.

All the object are close and saved!

Krishna, Please do you have same simple couvet all this steps?

Regards,

Fouad,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad,

I think the design object is locked. Follow the same solution i gave in one of your other thread.

Regards,

Senthil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad,

Check the locking via the "Administration" link that shows up via transaction SXMB_IFR. Go to the lock overview section within Administration.

It could have happened that the XI server might have been shut down abruptly while you were working with the design object and your earlier session might have locked those object.

Regards,

Gajendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(Problem Source)

I was disconnection and then when I returned back I can not edite the object I was working on,

Thx for help,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad

You are not able to edit the objects because there is edit lock on them.

To release the lock go to link :

<b>http://<i><Host>:<port></i>/rep/support/public/LockAdminService</b>

The host name refers to the WAS on which XI is installed.

Here you will see the list of all objects being edited. Check the box near any of the object and click on 'Release lock' button. Now you can will be able to edit the objects.

Regards,

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fouad,

Yes, You might not have activated the objects. Even after activating if you find missing reactivate the cache.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss