cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION runtime errors when changing the PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We are facing the problem which is when changing the PO short dump UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION is occurred then it will display "The page cannot be displayed"

I don't know what is the exactly that cause of this problem

Anyone who facing the same problem before, pls help on this. Hope anyone can help us on this.

Thanks,

quare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error?Pls check in ST22 for the Dump analysis and provide the exact text for the error so that we can help you further.

BR,

Disha.

PLs reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I found that only this PO cannot be change. Others are ok. There is an error in ST22 which is as below:

Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Except. CX_BBP_PD_ABORT

Error analysis

An exception occurred. This exception is dealt with in more detail below

. The exception, which is assinged to the class 'CX_BBP_PD_ABORT', was not

caught,

which led to a runtime error.

The reason for this exception is:

Übernehmen

After further search of error there is also message that relates to this error:

Buffer table not up to date

Message no. BBP_PD001

Diagnosis

In FORM CHANGE_VERSION_MAP_ORG (function group SAPLBBP_PDCV) an inconsistent status was discovered.

Procedure

Start the transaction again. If the error occurs again, create an OSS message.

To analyze the error, you can set a breakpoint in the function module 'BBP_PD_ABORT' and look at the call-up hierarchy in debugging mode.

I wondering what is the problem. Since it occurs not for all PO but certain PO only.

Please help.

Thanks,

quare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quare,

We are also facing the same problem. Can you please let us know if this problem was solved and how..?

Thank you

Samuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if the foll note helps:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there can be 2 possible problems and 1 cause. First try to restart the IPC and see if your problem is solved.

Second check if the IPC is running and configured correctly using report BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK in SRM. If not, correct those problems after that restart the IPC.

And lastly check if your version of the IPC is the correct one for your release of SRM.

Answers (0)