cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

axis chart in a vertical position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a chart in my VC iview that I would like to display the Axis in a diferent position not horizontal, but in the vertical/diagonal position.

How do I do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which chart type are you using? With bar charts you ca switch between bar and column chart to get this "effect". With other charts it doesn't look to be possible (there is no "swap axis" property).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

I think I didn't provide the right information about my question, I need to change the alignment of the x-x, let's say I have a chart, it's a column chart, and I'm displaying my Y and X axis, I need to change the alignment of the category X. Below the X I have a list of cost centers and I need to display my cost centers numbers vertically along the X axis.

It's very easy to change this property in Excel-BEX

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you tryo to use the bar chart instead? It is a "vertical column chart"

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not the chart, it's the information listed below the X axis that I have to change the alignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, I see. The description of each data item (costcenter numbers) are on the x-Axis, but their display is horizontally. You want to see the costcenter numbers under the x-axis verticalized.

You have no manual influence of how they are displayed, as far as I know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was reading the Modeler's guide and on page 50 (2.3.3 Fine-tuning and Deployment), they display a chart with vertical/diagonal labels.

However it doesn't say in the manual what it has to be done to display the chart the way they did.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could anybody do this ?

I too want diagonal labels on my category axis ?

How can we do this ?

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Useing VC we are unable to chang the position of the Labels to Horizonatal to Vertical.

Regards,

Govindu