cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is IDoc type in AII???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm configuring a delivery scenario with AII, XI, ECC5. After creating materials in ECC5, according to config guide, i'm supposed to send these materials to AII system using BD10 transaction. I've created proper RFC destination, ports, partner profile, distribution model and even distributed the model to AII system. IDoc created and sent to port. But in AII system, it was errored out mentioning no such IDoc type exists. I'm using matmas01. But i've just followed config guide!!! What configurations ami i missing here.

Regards,

PB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ya, i do think that you will have to import the IDOC's to XI(Directory), then map it to send the data accross to AII through proxy.

regards,

arul.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>>ya, i do think that you will have to import the IDOC's to XI(Directory

actually not to directory but to repository

+ the mapping is already there so no need to do anything

more:)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping is already done??? Then what is the corresponding IDoc type or BAPI to create Products in AII from the material IDoc sent to XI. Do we have any document to follow this. I'm new to XI and AII. I was mostly in SD all these years.

And actually i kinda following the config guide for delivery process; with XI and AII in same server + one backend. Almost completed the config involved; except the XI part as i was stuck up with business system error(see other post).

So after this wat i should do to simulate a delivery scenario (with no RFID printer or reader, at present)

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Regards,

PB

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>>Mapping is already done??? Then what is the corresponding IDoc type or BAPI to create Products in AII from the material IDoc sent to XI.

no IDOC nor BAPI - it's ABAP proxy message (message materialIn)

>>>>Do we have any document to follow this. I'm new to XI and AII.

all AII configuration guides show that config

>>>>>And actually i kinda following the config guide for delivery process; with XI and AII in same server

all messages on AII work in the same way

IDOC from R3 - proxy in AII

Regards,

michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC R3 - XI - Proxy AII

I believe you should use a proxy in AII