cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET developer license

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brilliant minds!

I've been reading about .NET connector and I got aware that we need to possess a developer license. Do we have to pay for that? Or we just have to go somewhere and subscribe?

Thanks & Regards,

Joao Isidoro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JiriEhrlich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

see http://service.sap.com/connectors -> SAP .NET Connector -> .NET Download -> License Note -> FAQ:

You need additional developer licence, so it not covered by ABAB developer licence. Price pls contact your local SAP Office.

You do not need addtional licence for users - but they need SAP application licence.

By the way web services are free - you do not need any additional tools in .NET.

Jiri

JiriEhrlich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am sorry, it covered by ABAP developer licence. You need additional licence for additional non-SAP developers.

Jiri

We already use ABAP for development. Do we need additional licenses to use the SAP .NET Connector?

If you have existing developer licenses these named persons already have the required license to develop solutions based on the SAP .NET Connector. If additional persons want to develop based on the SAP .NET Connector, you will have to acquire additional developers licenses for them. In any case, all customers can download the SAP .NET Connector from the SAP Service Marketplace under the Quick Link “Connectors”.