cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 : unbounded messages flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm mapping a flat structure into several BAPIs. However, only one BAPI seems to get sent. I have 1 to unbounded in the interface mapping.

ex:

<b>Source</b>
Messages 1:1
  Message1 1:1
    ExportOrder_MT 1:1 
      Data

<b>Target</b>
Messages 1:1
  Message1 1:1
    Y_BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE 1:unbounded
      Data

Though I produce multiple BAPIs in the PE/mapping section, I'm only sending one BAPI over to SAP system. Not sure what's happening. ANy ideas?

Thank you, Pam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pam,

you have to do a so called "multi mapping" in your BPM.

First after the receiving step make a transformation step.

This transformation step makes the multi mapping (1:unbounded)

After that define a block with mode "par for each".

There is a good example (BPM) when you have a look in your integration reposoitory under software component SAP BASIS.

Regards Mario

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parimala,

<i>I'm mapping a flat structure into several BAPIs</i>

>>>Do you mean to say several BAPI types ie. different BAPI structures/Message Types ? If so , then use the concept of Split , ie you will be having one message root node in the target and under that, you will be having mulitple BAPi structures.

But your post tells me that, you have one BAPi structure and you need to send mulitple occurences of this BAPI data into R/3 right ?

If so, check the mapping once again ..go to SXMB_MONI and pick the input xml and then test the Interface Mapping for the correct output ..

I think problem is in the mapping i.e probably context change..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys, thanks so much for the support. What I was missing was a multicast process called in forEach mode. I'm now able to send multiple BAPIs I create and working on correlating responses back into a single structure.

Thank you.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

WHy do you need to have loop in BPM..? If it contains huge volume of data, then it is not prefer to use loop in the BPM, rather you can think of Proxy here..

Just an update

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u sure you have done the multimapping properly.

Which is the node that you are mapping to the target noe "Y_BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE ".

Also did you check in test tab is that creating multiple Y_BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE nodes when you give more than one record in the source. You can give that by right click Duplicate Subtree.

Thanks,

Prakash