Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPM

-

I am receiving an Employee Number in the first Receive step.

1)Send it Synchronously to an URL to Obtain the Password/KEY in Response Interface.

2) Transformation Step : I need to send the Employee Details request. The Employee details Request is having some fixed values and I need to plug in the Password/KEY

3)Send Employee Details Request Synchronously, get the Employee Details in the response.

Now My BPM fails in the Transformation STEP.i.e in step 2. My step 1 worked nicely and I am getting the Password and KEY.

I checked my Mapping in the Repository and tested it. Its working Fine.

Any OSS notes needs to be applied, because previously also the Transformation step was failing then I removed them. We are on SP15.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to delete some entries in SWWL and try again

Ref: /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/12/07/transformation-error-and-still-stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transformation Details

-

The Response Interface(From step1) contains the following elements

(Source Data Structure)

Employee Number

Employee Pwd

My Employee DataRequest has the following elements

(Target Data Structure)

PayloadID

TimeStamp

Sender

Receiver

&

EmployeePwd (From the Previous response)

In my message mapping From the source Structure I am mapping to Target

Most of the target fields are populated as Constants.

The only value I am sending it from Source to Target is Employee Pwd.

Whether that could cause a problem?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohini MRM,

No need to apply OSS notes I am sure about it. and no issue with SP15 patch.

Can you check your mapping onceagain whether you have mapped to any Constants are while declaring did you mentioned.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Message was edited by: Agasthuri Doss Baladandapani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Agasthuri. What exactly you are telling in the below point.

Can you check your mapping onceagain whether you have mapped to any Constants are while declaring did you mentioned.

Also could you please check my second response in the same thread how I am doing the Transformation? whether that sounds good for you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you assign your message interfaces correctly to the transformation step.Did you check your wether it is correct or not?? Your structures are looking good.

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

content deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

content deleted

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see any problem in your mapping.. Can you post what is the error that you are getting.

Also did you try downloading the incoming payload as a file and tested in the test tab of the mapping. Is that working fine?

Also do a complete cache refresh in SXI_CACHE.

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see any problem in your mapping.. Can you post what is the error that you are getting.

Also did you try downloading the incoming payload as a file and tested in the test tab of the mapping. Is that working fine?

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Prakash. I have cleared the SXI_Cache. I have also deleted the entries in SWWL.

The error message what I am getting is

-

Work item 000000000809: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method CALL_TRANSFORMATION cannot be executed

No payload found

Error handling for work item 000000000803

Runtime handle of object type could not be created

No payload found

So the Payload from the Previous response is not carried over to the Transformation step for some reason. How should accomplish this?

Thanks.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look into this SAP Note-830803

<i>So the Payload from the Previous response is not carried over to the Transformation step for some reason. How should accomplish this?</i>

>>>To make it easy, you can create a dummy message type and map the response into that dummy message type as a temporary message container. Then you can go further..

But before that check the note given

Hope this helps,

regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohini,

I believe you have given the interfaces in the transformation properly and the BPM check was succesfull.

As of now you do a workaround by removing the transformation form the BPM. You can refer the same mapping while doing the Interface determination from BPM to the Target. Note : you need to change your Interface mapping for that, now it will be between two abstract interface.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have rectified the above error, I was referring the wrong message Interface in the Transformation. After correcting that, now I am getting the following error

Work item 000000000814: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method CALL_TRANSFORMATION cannot be executed

com/sap/xi/tf/_GetPendingResponse_DataREquest_MM_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

Error handling for work item 000000000811

com/sap/xi/tf/_GetEmpresponse_EmployeeRequest_MM_com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException

I hope now the problem is with the Message Mapping?

Am I correct?

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm gud

Yes the problem is with the message mapping. Check in test tab using the incoming payload from SXMB_MONI.

Thanks,

Prakash

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to know)

Did you check the SAP note I mentioned , if not just go thru once.

And this error , you can debug with workflow log and testing the interface mapping in the integration repository.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (0)