cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP installation error with database accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing EP installation in netweaver2004s sr1 on windows 2003(MS-SQLSERVER 2005).While running through sapinst.exe in the 11 th phase i am getting following error

ERROR 2006-09-20 19:29:49

MDB-05700 <p> MS SQL server cannot get information about account tdep\ep1adm .<br>Use the MS SQL Server tools to execute the command master..xp_logininfo 'tdep\ep1adm' and <br>analyze the errors returned. </p>

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

FCO-00011 The step doGrantOsLogin with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_MSS_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|MssOsUser|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|doGrantOsLogin was executed with status ERROR .

please suggest for following

1.Please give me the all possible answers to solve this error.Please respond quickly,i was stucked in this error from past 2 days.

2.After database installation i have created user id <sid>adm.Is it causes for error and let me know <sid>adm user can be created by default after installation or not???

3.After getting this error,i went through some notes and i have deleted the user id <sid>adm.Will it creates any problem in future???can i create the same user again???

Thakns&regards,

Ravikiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had this problem in my installation and solved it with the solution:

Add the group "everyone" in the active directory group: "PRE WINDOWS 2000 COMPATIBLE ACCESS".

After I added the everyone in this group, I gotten continued the installation with sucesseful.

this problem is related with Microsoft Windows AD. Because with your Active Directory is in INTEGRATED MODE you need to add users in pre windows 2000 compatible access group AD.

I hope help you.

regards,

Ana.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Is the installation through?

Did you delete the user after installation?

You can create the user manually, it won't affect but take care that you assign the same rights as before.

--Ragu