cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM URL is not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM URL is not opening. By clicking on the Link, it dispalys the SRM Logon screen in which the caption User Id, Password and Client details are not displayed. Only the text boxes for entering the details are displayed. Even sometimes the Web page is not loaded. It displays the blank screen.

Please let me know how to correct this issue.

Regards

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the entries in the table "TWPURLSVR"?

Also,have you published all the services?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate all the required services and publish the same in transaction SICF.

If it still persists then try reboot the ITS and see.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you check, in transaction SICF, service bbpstart ?

sap>bc>gui>sap>its>bbpstart

double click,

Look in "logon data" tab what kind of procedure is used to logon (try with standard).

After go to "Error page" tab, select first "under" tab (Logon error), click on "configuration" button, select "define Service-specific settings" then select check box client, language,....

What you describe is like a SSL logon.

BR

Bertrand

Message was edited by: Bertrand SEBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I activated all the services and the entry is maintained in the table.

Yes, I have tested the service in transaction : SICF, it is opening. But it is asking me to enter the user id and password for WAS. Once entered it is taking me to the corresponding transaction.

I checked the logon data, it is maintained same as you mentioned. The client and Language is also maintained. But this is not the client which I am trying to login. (eg: 100 is maintained, but I am trying to login with client 200)

Please let me know how to solve this issue...

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under the TAB Error Pages-->TAB Logon Erors,In the sytem logon,click on the SETTINGS button.There have you maintained the default Client and Language.Also there,Check whether in "Select Display", the fields System ID,Client,Language and System messages are checked?

Note:These settings described are specific to SRM 4.0.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, all the check boxes you have mentioned are checked and the default language and client details are alos maintained.

I could login using Test services (SICF) and by entering WAS user id and password. But not through the SRM Link.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the std logon procedure??

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. Standard logon procedure option button is selected.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the parameters set for the service BBPSTART?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For BBPStart: The following setting are done

Standard Procedure - Selected under "Service Data" tab

CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS is entered under "Handler List" tab

Explicit Response Time under "Logon Errors" , "Appliaction Errors" and "Not accessible" tab

Redirect to URL under "Logoff Page"

Then under setting:

Define Service specific settings

System id

Client

Language

System Messages are selected

Support Accessibility and User specific Logon Layout procedure are selected.

Default Client and Language is also maintianed

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under "Logon Errors,pls select "SYSTEM LOGON".

Note: The above setting is for SRM 4.0.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed as you said. Published and tested that service. When I test from SAP GUI it is opening correctly. The URL displayed is :

yyyyy.corp.xxx.ad:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=400

But When I click on this link : http://yyyyyy/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!?~language=EN

The page is not displayed. The User id, password and the client labels are blank and there are only text boxes available to enter for these values. After entering the values press enter button, a blank screen is displayed.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You said:When I test from SAP GUI it is opening correctly.

Did you mean when you test the service BBPSTART from SICF transaction,its working properly?

Also,where are you clicking the Link," http://yyyyyy/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!?~language=EN"?

Are you able to login through the Browser directly using the URL "yyyyy.corp.xxx.ad:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=400"?

As you can see,the link you are clicking on is a wrong link.The path for the service is scripts/wgate which is generally used in the case of External ITS.

Also,another point to be noted is what value are you maintaining for the attribute ITS_DEST in the ORG structure?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your mail.

Please clarify these points:

In Org. Structure the following link is maintained:

http://yyyyy/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!?~language=EN

When testing from SICF : for BBPStart : This link is yyyyy.corp.xxx.ad:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=400, displayed and I could login with this link directly from browser also.

Please let me know how we can check whether it is internal or external ITS.

If it is of External ITS then do we always login with this link only: yyyyy.corp.xxx.ad:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=400.

Or is there any other way we login to SRM system.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SRM 4.0 release,we can use only the Intergrated ITS.All the services are ICF based services hence you can see all of these in the transaction SICF and these need to be explicitly activated from here.

Maintain the ITS_DEST value in the Org structure as

http://yyyyy.corp.xxx.ad:8000/scripts/wgate/.

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the ITS_DEST in Org structure as

http://YYYYY.corp.XXX.ad:8000/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!?~language=EN. When I execute the URL in browser, it says that the Destination not found (HTTP-404) error.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BR,

Disha.

P.S.Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But still not able to execute the URL. HTTP-404 error is displayed.

Please let me how this can be executed.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure you are maintaining the same port no in all the settings for ITS...And pls close the thread if your problem is solved.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks... Very Helpful Answers. Getting error while assigning points...

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has your problem been solved?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha

No the problem is not solved. I have asked Basis team to publish and restart the ITS once again.

Can you please clarify these points.

(1) When we are testing the service from SE80, it takes you to link : http://yyyyy.corp.xxxx.ad:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart/?sap-client=400&sap-language=EN

(2) but we are maintaining the attribute ITS_DEST value as : http://yyyyy.corp.xxxx.ad:8000/scripts/wgate/

Out of these 2 which link we will be using to login to SRM web page from Browser.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since all the SRM services are ICF based services,the first link will be used to log on to SRM from browser.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Now the URL is working fine. But the Login page is not displayed. I published the login page again. But still this page is not displayed.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain the table TWPURLSVR for the SRM server hostname(FQDN) e.g

in the entry for field WEB SERVER:"SAPDEV14.ONGC.COM:8001".

Also,maintain the hostname(SRM server name) and IP in the HOST file on your m/c(path is DRIVERS>ETC>HOST).

Then test from SICF the service BBPSTART(path is sap>bc>gui>sap>its-->bbpstart).For testing,right click on the service and select "TEST SERVICE".Also see that the service is activated before testing it.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Now the Login page is displayed. But a message is displayed "SSO is not active in system To continue, choose "Logon". A dialog box appears, where you can enter your user and password. This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password"

Please help to correct this issue.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the foll 2 parameters for SSO:

login/create_sso2_ticket value 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket value 1

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Maintain the above mentioned parameters through trascn RZ10.Also if still the error for HTTPS persists,then see the foll note for activating HTTPS.

BR,

Disha.

Answers (0)