cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS on seperate server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have an JDI server and wnat to use the CMS on this one for my XI transports. I have installed CMS before successfully by using the white paper How TO... transport XI content Using CMS. Now for this installation i want to use the JDI server. This means that CMS is running on a seperate box and not on the XI DEV server. Is there any information about the setup for this. I know how to make tracks and work with CMS so i m not looking for answers that point me to blogs with information and how to configure my transports etc.

Many Thanks

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have much idea, but came across these links. Hope it provides a solution.

Can you just go through the blogs:

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/09/xi-software-logistics-ii-overview

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms

Also

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/20/inconsistencies-while-transporting-rfc-objects-from-dev-to-qa-150-sp12

/people/marion.schlotte/blog/2006/03/30/best-practices-for-nwdi-track-design-for-ongoing-development

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

Thanks but all the links you send do not say anything about the setup of CMS on a seperate server for XI 2004s (7.0)