Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC TO FILE SETTINGS

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all

I am doing idoc to file scenario. can any one tell what is the basic requirements and what is the basic ale settings need to be done.

How can i see the Successful message. how can i send the idoc to the xi without we19. i.e., as soon as the idoc is created in my r3 system then the file is generated in my receiver system. is it possible ...

it is very urgent requirement

help me please

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Check that the IDOC is successfully sent from the R/3 system or not (IDoc status '03'). If not check whether it is stuck in SM58 transaction.

Regards,

Gajendra.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi frdns,

Thanks for ur reply especially gajendra and prakash. Now everything settings and IR and ID is also over.

While testing the scenario I passed the IDOC thru we19 and searched for the status in sxmb_moni. in that My adapter framework is ok it is showing the green signel.

But in the Integration engine is showing in the yellow signal and proxy runtime xi_bs is showing as red color. so my idoc is not reached the integration engine. so how can i rectify the problem.

- Vasu

gajendra_bhakuni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

WE19 is the test tool used to create idocs. You have to manually run this txn. to post the IDOC.

Other ways to send the idoc directly are via:

1)Change pointer for master data.

2)Output control (or message control) for transaction data.

Say for output control you can do the settings (txn. NACE) so that on save of purchase order the idoc gets triggered and sent to XI system.

For Change pointer you can use txn. BD10 to send material master idoc as per change pointer principles.

Regards,

Gajendra.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this blog

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through thw following links. Hope thet will be helpful.

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Regards,

Divija.