cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Approvers in case no Approval Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I implemented N-level for SHC. and I created a standard table for retrieving the approvers. In case, theres no approver found, I wanted to send the SHC approval to the administrator.

How can I achieve this?

am not sure if this is the correct way. I populated the APPROVAL_ADMINISTRATORS table. But when I tested it, it goes to the administrator inbox but more so to people not included in the administrator inbox.

Thanks

Cindy Sy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether the approval_table[] is initial.If so,you will have to populate the table approval_administrators so that the SC is sent to the default administrator if the approvers are not found.

Also make sure in the field "approval_agent",you are assigning the username as "USXXXXX".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

If you can refer to my query, I already have populated the approval_administrators when I tested it it sends it to the admin approvers But even if it wasnt on the approval_administrators like the manager of the creator it sends it to him as well..

Where can I set the default administrator?

When I applied the Sap Note

Note 978709 - Administrator receives no work item for the BADI workflow

it now doesnt forward the request to any approver even if the approval_administrator table has been populated.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set the flag "no_further_approval_needed = 'X'" if the approval_table is initial?If not,may be because of this the Witem is going to the Manager as well.

Check whether the note has been applied properly.this note is particularly for the problem when the Witem does not go to the Approvers/Administrators.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement does not need no_further_approval_needed because every transaction, it needs an approver..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Marcos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I hav similar problem too...were you able to resolve it?

f so then do let me knwo too its urgent!!!

Answers (0)