Transformation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario

-

1) Receive a File which contains the Employee Number

2) Send a Sync Step to an URL with these Employee Number

Get the Response which is the Password for this employee number

3)Now request the details for the Employee number , in which I need to plug in the Pwd that I got from Step 2. This is a Sync step and get the Employee Details back.

My BPM

-

1) Receive Step (which has the Employee Number)

2) HTTP -Synchronous Send Step (Send Employee Number, Get Password)

3) Transformation step. Source Structure (Response structure from Step 2 TO EmployeeRequest Structure)

The Pwd field from the ResponseStructure has been mapped to the EmployeeRequest Structure.

The other fields in the EmployeeRequest fields are moved with necessary constant values.

4) HTTP - Synchronous Step (EmployeeDetailsRequest, with pwd, Expecting the EmployeeDetails)

5) Send the Response back to a File System.

-

I am getting the Mapping Error i.e in Step 3. Now how to debug this BPM containers? If I want to view whats the Response(pwd Got) and how the EmployeeRequest structure looks like, where should I go and look.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

you can test any mapping in the same way

Regards,

michal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TO test the mapping, as Michal suggested, you can go to test tab in the repository with live data from SXMB_MONI.

To debug the BPM containers - you can go thru this doc-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohini,

T-code SWUD -> Execute Test Environment and for your Workflow and click on Switch on container monitor.After that trigger the workflow and check the container values in the debugging [popup]. Check if you are getting any values for the required element ?

This might help you to solve the issue

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/495f3c0fdea575e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss