cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/clientserver/uielib/st

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installation of Netweaver Developer Studio 7.0.06 I opened a WebDynpro Project based on 2.1.15. Then I changed the build path (option "Java Build Path") of JAR's and class folders to new path names. After rebuilding the procject I got some warnings in standard methods (view1.addColumn(_VARIANTE_PRUEF))like "The method addColumn(IWDTableColumn) from the type IWDTable is deprecated".

I tried "deploy new archive and run" and got the error from subject line. All libraries from com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime_2.0.0 are implemented in Java Build Path.

Has anyone an idea?

Thx in advance

U.Herrman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error message is cut, please post complete message again.

The deprecation warnings come from a change in the UI model of the Table element. The old aggregations "Columns" has been deprecated and replaces by the "GroupedColumns" aggregation.

Also make sure, that you don't deploy applications from this NW04s IDE to an NW04 server.

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

so do you need to just replace the old columns with the groupcolumns manually? or is there some repair function?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a context menu entry "Migrate Table Columns" in the Outline view of the View Designer.

Armin