Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAFP API Error

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I try to copy a standard form (<b>HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM</b>) I get the following error:

<b>"Internal error occurred in SAPFP API"</b>

Anyone who knows what could cause this error? Is this a case for SAP OSS?

Thanks.

/Elvez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had this problem recently on an ECC 60 system. The problem was resolved by restarting the HTTP Provider service from within the Visual Administrator.

If that doesn't work, then I suggest running through and validating that the ADS configuration is working correctly.

Thanks,

John McCann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to copy in TA SFP?

Kind regards,

Markus

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, transaction <b>SFP</b> and the error only occurs when copying <b>HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM</b>. For example, form <b>FP_TEST_00</b> can be copied without errors.

/Elvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elvez,

Did you solve your problem already?

We implemented note 963063 in our ERP2004 SP16 backend and the copy function in TA SFP worked again for all forms.

Regards

Stefan

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the note did not solve the problem. Unfortunately, the note had too many endif statements (I have created an OSS not to SAP). Maybe I deleted the wrong endif statement.

/Elvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have the same problem with SFP. We are trying copy PSFC_PRINT_LAY in Z.... but an error internal is produced. Exactly "Internal error ocurred in SAFP API". In notes OSS any reference to 'SAFP API'.

We need help!! Thank You!

Dan