cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have a problem in jdbc adapter, actually my scenario is <u>JDBC adapter-> XI->File adapter</b></u>

in this scenario, In sender my adapter has to pickup the data from the database table.. When it has to pick means, whenever i have created new record in database table it has to pick the record and send it to receiver side.. is there any third party tool is available to solve this problem..

Advance thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rakesh,

why don't you do that with the JDBC adapter.

You have to specify the SQL statement in the communication channel, that your adapter only picks up new entries.

To separate new entries from processed entries you can use the update-parameter in the communication channel.

regards Mario

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

One option , write a trigger in your DB that updates some table ( dummy table ) when your actual table gets updated. Use a Sender JDBC adapter to poll over the dummy table and then , use a BPM to select the data from your Database.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have a separate field in the database to store the status of the record i.e, Once the records are picked from the database just update the status that it has been picked. So, in the select query you can select only those records that are newly inserted. For this in the sender communication channel you can write the update query to update the status, once it is picked.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheer.