cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts Creation and replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for a customer who wants to use contracts to determine the price in the shopping cart. We use SRM 4.0 and extended classic for all shopping carts that should generate purchase orders and classic scenario for shopping carts that should generate reservations.

1. Do we need to create the contracts both in SRM and in R/3 if we want to ensure that the price in the shopping cart is taken from the contract?

2. If so, can we distribute the global outline agreement to both R/3 and to a local contract in EBP?

3. As we want the contract number to be part of the catalog, can both the local contract in EBP and the backend contract have the same number?

Thanks in advance,

Christine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christine

1. If contract is in SRM then no need to create in R/3 for creating PO in ECS.

2. If the Purchase contract is to be created in backend R/3 systems then only you need to distribute through GOA. As far as I know Distribute contract is possible only for backend contract. If you want tgo create only local contracts in SRM for ECS then use create Purchase contracts which will be used as SOS while creating SC.

3. Depends on which contracts(SRM or R/3) are part of catalog.

For SRM contracts, you can link them to catalog management by checking the "Distribute contract to catalog" while creating local contract.

For Backend R/3 contracts I think you need to upload contracts to CCM(catalog management). You can also upload contracts to SRM from R/3 but in SRM separate contract # gets created not same as R/3 #.

In SRM4.0 there are limited features for Contract management. SRM5.0 onwards Contract management is having lot of additional features.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Answers (0)