Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in file to idoc scenario

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all

I am doing file to IDOC Scenario. In that I am getting the successful message but the Fields which I mapped to the IDOC is not populated in the IDOC.

In message mapping also it was showing the same thing. when I entered the fields of the file manually it was coming into the idoc and if i gave any file then it was not populated.

Can any one help us.

Regards

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to heavy load most of the time the changes made in IR and ID are not reflected properly. You can try refreshing the cache manually or recreate the mapping again.

It should work then.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

The xml file what i have given is wrong. so it was generating the xml files with my fields. But it was generating the IDOCs with status code 56.

So it shows the error status 56 edi partner profile not found.

To which side i have to create the partner profile. either in sender side i.e., sender BS or for the IDOC

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ANURAG

in my xml file i have 5 fields. if i have given 5 more fields then it was showing the message recorded in my sxmb_moni trans.

So How can i generate the IDOCS WITH 2 or more fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vasudeva,

uif u want to post and idoc successfully u need to map all the mandatory fields...

ian idoc cannot be posted wit any no. of fields...

unless all the fields r mapped corectly, it wont get posted..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i found a blog that was quite helpful when i got stuck in similar type of situation. Try this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogsblog=/pub/wlg/2374

Akhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to map all the fields marked in red for successful mapping. For the fields where no mapping is given, just map those fields to a blank string using some constant.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI ANURAG

I AM DOING THE SAME THING. I MAPPED THE RED COLORED FIELDS WITH SOME CONSTANT. STILL I AM GETTING THE SAME THING.

HOW TO DO N-1 MAPPING. THAT IS IN MY XML FILE I HAVE 4 RECORDS. SO THAT IN THE TARGET SIDE 4 IDOCS WILL BE GENERATED. IS IT POSSIBLE..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

For that u will have to change the occurunces in messages tab in mappings and do a split by value in mappings to generate 4 different messages.

secondly i hope ur using BPM for the same. in that case u can use parForEach to post 4 IDocs at a time.

regards

rajeev

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI RAJEEV

THANKS FOR UR REPLY. I AM NOT USING THE BPM. I AM USING THE ORDINARY SCENARIO. IS IT POSSIBLE WITH ORDINARY SCENARIO?

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sdn frnds

i am doing file to idoc scenario. In my file i am having multiple records so that in the target it will be generated multiple idocs. is it possible thru the ordinary scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can there is a blog that explain how to do it with out using a BPM

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

I have use it several times and it works!!

regards

Noelia

Answers (0)