cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJS-30149 ABAP processes of instance DSM/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: STARTING] did no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam getting error during solution manager 4.0 CI instance at the stage of START ABAP instance. I have try to restart the server even then it could not work . My memory is 4GB and swap 8GB. I have pasted the the log

<b>ERROR 2006-09-19 18:56:09

CJS-30149 ABAP processes of instance PWE/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: STARTING] did not start after 10:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2006-09-19 18:56:09

FCO-00011 The step start with step key |NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_CI_Instance_Start|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|start was executed with status ERROR .</b>

Please suggest asap.

- Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys - I know this is an old post. I had the same problem but could not able to resolve with the previous suggestions:

This was the error:

CJS-30149  ABAP processes of instance SID/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: MSNOTRUNNING] did not start after 10:10 minutes. Giving up.

FCO-00011  The step startMessageServerInstance with step key |NW_ABAP_DB_DBRefresh|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_ABAP_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|postload|0|NW_Postload_DBRefresh_ABAP|ind|ind|ind|ind|abap|0|startMessageServerInstance was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: ABAP processes of instance SID/DVEBMGS00 [ABAP: MSNOTRUNNING] did not start after 10:10 minutes. Giving up.).

Solution:  Profile parameter <em>rdisp/msserv_internal</em> is not set for instance DVEBMGS00/AGD on host zct2agd02. <p> SOLUTION: Set the parameter in the default profile and restart the instance.

rdisp/msserv_internal = 3901

Hope it helps!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed ECC 6.0 (MaxDB/Linux) and I got the same error message

I could start and stop the sap system with startsap/stopsap command but I could not connect to server.

solution

I added "localhost" missed line to /etc/hosts file

127.0.0.1 localhost localdomain localhost

After the sapinst continued the broken step without restart

When I installed ECC 6.0 (Oracle/Linux) the "localhost" entry was missing and installation stopped.

Best regards

Jozsef Halasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you provide some logs from the installation directory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi any one help on this