cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in finding business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on delivery scenario of AII. While creating configuration scenario, when i try to assign business system, it pops out the following error..

Access to object list of type "BusinessSystem" using the InternalEOAService BusinessSystemAccessor failed

I've already created technical system and business system, still it shows this error and displays empty list of business systems. Whats wrong in this??

Regards,

PB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all , the AII & XI systems have to be atleast in two different Clients of a Server. So that you can Create separate BUSSINESS Systems for them.

Then , you will have to configure your RFC Destination such that the SLDCHECK is out of Errors.

these r a must.

ragards,

arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to revive this message:

I got the exactly same error message. Here is my scenario:

-created two business systems (third-party) in SLD

-In Integration Directory, Service Without Party --> Business System --> Assign Business System, in step 2 Assign Party, leave the field blank and click Continue, the error message showed up and no business systems were found.

I did sldcheck and got all green, the business systems i created were listed.

XI 7.0 is installed in windows 2003 server.

Anyone any clues?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Even after configuring the SLD correctly, i doubt if both AII & XI can reside in the same system.

regards,

arul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried post-installation process + SLD Check. In all possibilities, I get the same error.

Access to object list of type "BusinessSystem" using the InternalEOAService BusinessSystemAccessor failed

Michel, any idea???? I couldn't proceed after this.

Regards,

PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

there's guide in installation section called "Post-Installation Guide - SLD of SAP NetWeaver 2004s". use this guide to properly configure SLD. there are many settings you'll have to do such as RFC destination, User ID, J2EE setup, & authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this is it.

it looks like you are using SLD to configure TS & BS. if so, there might be connection issue between SLD and AII system. use sldcheck tcode from aii to make sure aii is connecting to sld.

cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created technical system using rz70 and with that I created a business sytem in SLD. In our case both AII and XI are in netweaver2004s and we have ecc5 as backend. So AII and XI are in same system.

I've tried slcheck; but it shows following error.

RFC destination SAPSLDAPI does not exist

=> Create the RFC destination by using transaction SM59!

Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

=> Check SLD function and configurations

Now checking access to the XI Profile

RFC destination LCRSAPRFC does not exist

=> Create the RFC destination by using transaction SM59!

What could be the problem???

Regards,

PB