cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Error could not be seen in rz20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured the Alerts according the How to Monitor XI. When i login to SAP in TX RZ20 and see the CCMS monitor for Exchange Infrastructure i can only see System Errors under IEngine_<SID>_<Client> Integration Server. We also want Application Errors under this category. Can any one Please help me configuring this.

Thanks,

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Fahad Khan

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fazad Khan,

Due you get this error

"Software component version with GUID b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5 does not exist"

If so it is due to Post Configuration Issue.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

is ur issue solved, i am also facing the same.

"Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Unable to read object Adapter Metadata RFC | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5) of type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Software component version with GUID b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5 does not exist"

regards

jeny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

We are using Java version 1.4.2 not JRE 5. So i dont think so i may need to reinstall the client.

Thanks,

Fahad

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fahad Khan,

Did you reinstall your client and whethere you are able to solve the issue.

With kind regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uninstall the JDK and JRE from inside the ADD/Remove programs from windows control panel and then reinstall the correct j2SDK.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you Reinstall your client side java webstart, Still if you face the problem rename the frog.jar files you are correct it is 7 files. Before renaming the files you have to stop your j2ee engine.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply.

I have looked up for frog.jar and i have found it in 7 different places. So can you please let me know in which place should i rename it.

./usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.directory/servlet_jsp/dir/root/start/lib/frog.jar

./usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository/servlet_jsp/rep/root/start/lib/frog.jar

./usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.pck/servlet_jsp/pck/root/start/lib/frog.jar

./usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program/lib/frog.jar

./usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/SDM/program/backup/lib/frog.jar

./sapmnt/<SID>/global/xi/repository_server/javaws/repository/frog.jar

./sapmnt/<SID>/global/xi/directory_server/javaws/directory/frog.jar

Thanks,

Fahad Khan

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mainly CCMS is used for monitoring System components, System Errors ..

More on this-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/49/6272376d3bfa2be10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

btw, did you configure CCMS alert ?

Have a look into this help-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/2a/ae8d4243a5de54e10000000a155106/content.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fahad Khan,

yes, I was able to solve the error,

This problem is with JRE5,

Reinstall your client side java webstart. if you still face the same problem Search for the files starting with frog.jar and rename it. Before renaming the files you have to stop your j2ee engine.

Let me know any clarification,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss