Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Did any of you have already this problem?:

- SRM 5.50

- Shopping cart workflows

- E-mail Notifications

- The shopping cart attribute &REQREQ.REQUISITIONERUSER.ITSDESTINATIONSY&

is filled in the workflow container of the notification task (https://... ) and is correct.

Nevertheless, the content does not appear in the task description text (i.e. in the e-mail notification sent) when entering the attribute as variable.

It happens at all my notification e-mails.

Any idea why?

Thank you!

Ana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try setting the attribute 'Current ITS of the user' ITS_DEST.

Our value is set to "http://saptest:8080/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

The attribute was set (this is where the shoppig cart attribute gets it from) and nevertheless it is not working.

thank you for your answer anyway!

Ana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also in the attribute for ITS destination,enter the domain name too along with the host name.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha, hi Sandy,

thank you for your answers.

In fact all this data was already maintained.

Disha, perhaps you're right and the ITS destination comes into the container after the e-mail preparation (?).

Sandy, as I read your e-mail, I started to think about if the problem is that we use the alias-URL instead of host name (?).

Anyway, now I am using the mail-report, which is entering the correct URL without to have to write it in the notification text.

If I have time, I'll check your both points and come back.

Again thank you!!

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ana Nunez-Ruiz,

The attribure is read by the WF job at the run time and if at that point your user is not intergrated to the position in the org structure it will not get the ITS attribute value. Use FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES to check the if the value of attriute ITS_DEST is returned for the user whom mail should be sent to ( Approver).

Cheers,

Sandy.