cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Print Properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community.

I'm searching for an Report or an Transaction to get the configuration menu like when you like to print somethink out. e.g.:Transaction SM37 -> print out a list of jobs by chosing the print button -> it appears a printer windows where you can the output device and something else -> now go to properties -> here you can chose a lot of atributes which you can use to configure the prints for these report or for other reports and transactions, too.

I know that there is a way over the transaction SU01 (user maintanance) to that the standard output device and some attribute like "printing immediatly",...

But that's not what I want. I'm searching for a transaction or a report which offers me the above functionality. So if anyone knows an answer to my question please write it down here and let me know.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you looking for a screen where you can set these parameters for another user?

former_member192350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried function module GET_TEXT_PRINT_PARAMETERS? You can use SE37 to execute it in test mode, which pops up the same dialog box you're referring to...

Rich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich. Thanks for your quick answer. I havn't tried this function module before. I've just started it and I saw that it isn't just what I want. It looks like the print menu in our old 4.6B release. But now we have the release mySAP ERP 2004 and the print menu has the (in my first message above) described differences.

Sorry that I forgot to wrote that we now have the new release!

So does anybody know an other posibility?

Many thanks in advance.