cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library Project and References Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Netweaver Developer Studio I would like to add references to a library project.

In this article is described how to do that:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/83/82814282cfc153e10000000a1550b0/content.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/83/82814282cfc153e10000000a1550b0/content.htm</a>

At point 2 is described that I should be able to select from Installed Libraries – The default libraries expected to be available on the J2EE Engine.

But - in my case - the dialog that appears contains no references.

Do you know how I get the default libraries to be shown for selection?

Thank you and best regards

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point 2 here probably refers to the variables like TSSAP_JAVAX_HOME. Did you try adding it by clicking on Add Variable and the modifying the entry to use extension i.e. a perticular jar file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

thanks for your suggestion. I think you are talking of the Java Build Path Libraries in the project properties. Am I right?

But I was talking of a project of type J2EE Server Component - Library. There is a provider/server.xml and a dialog screen to maintain this xml-file within Netweaver Developer Studio. The dialog screen allows to add references (Tab 'References'). After clicking the 'Add'-button the program asks whether to create a new reference or to select a library/interface/service.

When I choose to select a library/interface/service then a tree selection dialog appears. One of the branches is called 'Installed Libraries'.

This is the point where I expected the default libraries, as mentioned in the article. But this branch is empty.

What do I have to do for having the branch filled with the default libraries?

Any other ideas? Thank you and regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this could be a bug in NWDS. What is your SP level? Just try to insert the reference manually.

Regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I'm working with SP17. I used to add the references manually. That's working. But it's hard for me to find the correct library name and vendor. So I have been thinking that it would be more easy to select the libraries from a dialog.

Is it working for you? Which SP do you use? If it's working, do you remember any settings in the NWDS which could have effect on it?

Regards,

Marcus