Did you mean: 

XI to XI: internal messaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to split up my current message mapping in two pieces:

- one part XSLT mapping

- one part graphical mapping

I dont' want to use BPM for doing this (as I also don't use it at the moment).

I would like to solve this by splitting the async scenario into 2 async scenario's. How can I send message X from inbound interface1 to outbound interface2 (so internal messaging), without having to implement a proxy.

I wanted to use the XIAdapter for this, but I don't know whether this is feasible. The SOAP adapter is maybe another solution... .

Can anyone give me the best solution for sending internal messages and provide me with some concrete examples?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Joris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do that by adding one moe mapping program while doing Interface Mapping.

Click "+" button and add your XSLT mapping there.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Looks like a nice solutions, but it isn't really usable for me.

The first transformation changes the sructure of the incoming message from message interface1 to message interface2.

The second transformation changes the structure from message interface2 to message interface3.

The first transformation can be used for any incoming message (general), the second one is dependent on certain input parameters (conditions in the receiver determination). So we have 1 general transformation en multiple more specific transformation.

I think I really need to spilt it up into 2 scenario, so I need the internal communication.

Kind regards

Joris

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use File and it is simple to use. You can also go for SOAP or HTTP. Better is SOAP or HTTP.

See if this is fine, if you use two XSLT mapping you can even avoid two scenarios.

1st XSLT will convert from interface1 to interface2

2nd XSLT will convert from interface3 to interface3

Thanks,

Prakash

Message was edited by: Prakash Arunachalam

Answers (0)