cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change SWCV in Integration Directory for adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because of new SWCV, I have to point all interfaces to new version of SWCV. How can I assign Service Without Party / Business System Service to point to interfaces that require new SWCV?

I deleted and recreated Sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement, Interface Determination, Receiver Determination for new SWCV in Integration Directory but I could not assign or create Business System to interfaces for new SWCV. It is still pointing to old version of SWCV.

Can someone give steps on how I can change the SWCV in the Integration Directory?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The relation between SWCV and Business System is maintained only in SLD. I don't think Business System comes under a SWCV in ID. Go to SLD and add the SWCV to the Business System

Thanks

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the tips. Once assigned, you cannot change the business system assigned to a particular scenario. Like Michael said, you can only assign one time. Also, you cannot remove and add different interfaces from Business System service. One way to do this is to go to the SLD and either add the SWCV to the Business System or create a new Business System that poins to the new SWCV. Does anybody know how to remove an old SWCV and add a new SWCV to the Business System in the SLD?

Thanks.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SLD and see installed SWCV. There you can add and remove SWCV.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, all. Adding SWCV in SLD worked.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is still pointing to old version of SWCV.

>>>>>

In case of Business system, all you need to do is to add them to your CS and in case of bus. service, you will have to manually add the interfaces to it and then can use the Bus. Service in your CS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangita,

In the Business Systems or services just add the new interfaces of your new SWCV.Then use them in the sender and receiver agreement,receiver and interface determination.

Regards

Sunita

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>How can I assign Service Without Party / Business System Service to point to interfaces that require new SWCV?

you can only assing once

later on you just ADD them to the scenarios

by using <b>Add to scenario</b> function

Regards,

michal