Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message mapping error

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am doing the file to idoc scenario. in My message mapping i mapped the fields to the idoc. while in the static test i am not getting the result i.e., what ever the fields i mapped it was not populated in the idoc

But it was showing a successful message. In SXMN_MONI TRANSACTION IN RECEIVER payload also it was not generated the proper xml file.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prakash

The occurance of fields is 0..1 only

By manual test it is ok. it is successfully executed. and i am getting a successful message in the sxmb_moni but it was not generated the idocs with the xml fields.

Thanks,

vasu

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

source structure

<root>

<polist>

<header>

<field1>

<field2>

<field3>

</header>

<details>

<field4>

<field5>

<field6>

</details>

</polist>

</root>

the target structure is

wpuwbw01

idoc

e1wpg01

e1wpg02

the result i am getting is

wpuwbw01

idoc

e1wpg01

e1wpg02

I test this mapping by importing the xml file. There is no red colored node here. Apart from this i did not done anything

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the occurance of these fields

<field1>

<field2>

<field3>

and equavalend fields in target structure I guess it is 0..1

Hope those fields has some values when you load the XML. Try entering valuse to those fields manualy in the test tab.

If nothing works, in you message mapping map a constant to those target field and see if it is appearing.

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

source structure target structure idoc wpuwbw01

<root> wpuwbw01

<polist> idoc

<header> e1wpg01

<field1> field1

<field2> filed2

<field3> field3

</header> e1wpg02

<details>

<field4> field4

<field5> field5

<field6>

</details>

</polist>

</root>

the result i am getting is

wpuwbw01

idoc

e1wpg01

e1wpg02

I test this mapping by importing the xml file. There is no red colored node here. Apart from this i did not done anything..

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shabarish

for file to file scenario it was working. if i gave any test data in static test then it was successful. if i give any xml file it was not getting.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post more details like source & target structure, mapping and the field which is not populated.

We are not able to make out anything from your post. How did you test it by imporitng a XML file? If so is all the node populated properly, did you see any red colored node?

Are you doing some context change while mapping? Check all those, if you are doing some transformation for the field check if that is proper and also try "display Queue"

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prakash

i mapped all the fields still i am getting the same problem

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all

when in the static test of the message mapping i am getting the result as success. but the fields i mapped to idoc is not populated..

can any one help on this becasue i am doing this scenario since 5 days.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have mapped properly, see if the parent node is also mapped. Please post some more details.

Thanks,

Prakash

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this goin on only for this development ? Since even though you have mapped the fields but the target is not being filled (when u test it, r you putting data and testing?), i wonder if it is a internal problem with the server !!!

Try deleting the mapping and recreating it and even then it doesnt work then maybe its a configuration error of your server.