cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS business partners in SAP Enterprise Buyer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I am working in SRM 5.0 with Server 5.5. I try to configurate the SUS scenerie and when I go to transport the business partners from EBP to SUS, I don´t find the Standard comunication protocol field for the business partner data.

In EBP I choose the business partner, I find the Contact for business partner tab and in this section this field not exists.

What can I do??

Thanks in advance

Rose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose:

If you're using the Solution Manager Config Guide, the step to set this up is incorrect. This is how I did it:

Specifying SUS business partners in SAP Enterprise Buyer (Browser): Business Partner --> Manage Business Partners

1. Enter the business partner under Business partner data and choose Create.

2. Under Contact for Business Partner, maintain the following:

a. In the Send Medium Section, choose XML/XI as the medium type

b. In the Business Partner Type section, select Portal vendor

Hope that helps. Cyndy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cynthia! thanks for your help, but when I go to the Manage business partners page, under contact for business partner section, in the send medium section I don´t have the XML/XI medium type.

Why occur this??

I choose the business partner and click edit button, and don´t have this option for the medium type, I have fax, mail or print only.

What can I do??

This action is in EBP no??

Thanks in advance

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

Does your problem solved? i am also facing the same problem, i.e, unable to get the communication type with XML/XI or XI Infrastructure. could you please let me know the solution

Thanks & Regards,

Raghavendra Pothula