Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM iViews - Taxonomy fields configuration in item details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am at EP SP18 and MDM SP03.

I have two questions

1. In 'item details' iview there's a field for 'Taxonomy Fields'. How should I configure it inorder to see my taxonomy information under 'item details' portal. I would like to see the attributes attached to a record and also would like to be able to create a new record with appropriate taxonomy category and attributes.

2. Is there a iview configuration guide available somewhere that could guide me how to configure different MDM fields in 'item Details' iview? So far I have been checking the field configuration information of iviews under pre-configured folder 'Vendor'. But is there a guide available? I have checked the MDM document center,couldn't find any. I am referring to the configuration of fiels like the following string

Header Datatrue1Nametrue~InputField

Thanks,

-Y

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasir

Kindly update your e-mail id, so that i can fwd you the iView Cofiguration document, am sure it will solve ur request.

thanks

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I have updated my profile. You can see my email in my business card now. Please send me the configuration document. Is it something that you put together yourself or is it also available on sap service marketplace? Could you guide to the download page if it is available on marketplace?

Thanks,

-Y