cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local contract and classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

A question regarding contracts - and interpretation...

On help.sap.com the following is stated:

<i>SAP Enterprise Buyer, as the central purchasing system, saves the contract data and uses it for local purchase orders and purchase orders of the extended classic scenario.</i>

I interpret this as, if one is using the classic scenario it's not possible to operate with local contracts in the SRM system. Can anyone confirm this?

And if so - any workarounds?

Our dilemma is that we have an extended classic scenario. Some materials are stock materials, and for these materials we are using a BAdi to switch off the extended classic scenario. No contract data is now added to the shopping cart, which I think is due to the classic scenario.

Thanks for your help in advance

;o)

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria

If you want the contracts to be in SRM and do not want them to send to Backend, then check this out.

Create a Vendor list for those items in SRM by assigning the local contracts to the vendors.Activate Vendor list for sourcing.

Then local contract data should pick as SOS from the vendor list.

If you can create contracts in Backend for stock material then SC would pick the backend contract as SOS in classic scenario.

Let me know if the above works or not.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish

Thanks for your quick answer.

I'm not able to assign a local contract to the vendor list. I guess it's due this material is treated as a material in classic.

;o)

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria

Did you create the local contract for the material(Product master) which is replicated from backend?

If not how you have created contract in SRM?

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did.

The local contract has been created with a material that has been replicated from ERP.

;o)

Answers (0)