cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxi_cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Running the transaction sxi_cache gives me an error.

<b>Unable to refresh cache contents.

Error during last attempt to refresh cache.</b>

XI engine was newly setup and I thought that there should be configuration done.

Please guide with the configuration stuff....

Thanks,

-Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In tr.

<b>SXI_CACHE > XI Runtime Cache > Delta Cache Refresh</b>, it gives an dialogue box, asking for the User Name and PW. The dialogue also has another field, saying source is dir.

I thought sth should be done in exchange profile parameters....Please guide me.

-Naveen.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NAveen,

This might help you

In RWB component monitoring, we have the option of checking whether the cache-connectivity is functioning correctly. This is useful when we are experiencing problems when updating the runtime cache. The system displays a separate window in which we perform the test. If no previous tests have been performed, the system displays a corresponding message. Otherwise, the system shows when and by whom the last test run was started, together with the result of this test.

• To start a new test run, choose Start Test.

The system displays the first results of the test run. Since the whole test takes some time, we can update the displayed results if necessary.

• To Update the displayed results, choose Refresh Display.

The overall result for each component is displayed as a green, yellow, red, or gray symbol. A green symbol is only displayed if both update steps for the runtime cache were successful, that is, they both have a green symbol.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1) Try refreshing the cache from XI home page(Integration builder)->Administration->Cache Overview and refresh all the caches like Repository,Directoyr,Runtime

2)Go to SM59 in Integration Server->INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and test the connection

3)Also test the report- SAI_CACHE_REFRESH

Refer Cache Refresh guide-

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

You may be able to see more details if you attempt to refresh the Cache from the ID and IR. If that fails, try to create one or two dummy objects in IR and ID, and then try the cache refresh.

Good luck,

Bhanu