cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro use of SSO2 logon certificates and SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I'm currently developing a WebDynpro application on a WAS 6.40 that is also being used to host the Portal environment.

My application is currently accessing three different SAP systems and some bespoke web services, however as my R/3 connections are being handled by the SLD the connection is via a specific user account rather than my preferred option of using SSO2 certificates.

I see in the documenation that there are some runtime services available to do this but I am a little confused about how to use this in conjunction with the SLD

Can any one assist ?

Many thanks

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard

In the destinations you have defined in the Web Dynpro content administrator , you have the option to use 'useSSO' instead of userid/pwd. This plus import of WAS certficates into R/3 is enough to get your SSO between WAS and R/3 going.

I am not aware of any setting that you need to perform in the SLD to achieve this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5e/6c85c3edf942f39349a1e337434d29/frameset.htm

This link contains detailed explanation of how to achieve this . It is a very stratightforward series of steps.

Regards

Pran