cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservices deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am completely new to webservices, but here's the issue I've come across.

I'm working in a team environment, and someone else on the team has developed some webservice DCs. Other team members have all brought in these DCs and deployed them to their local engine fine. They need to be deployed in order for me to test my code, so I've brought in the DCs and deployed them. This is ALL I've done, so if anything needs to be done in Visual Administrator or something to prepare for the deployment of webservices, I have not done that.

Shown below is the error that I'm getting... note the part in bold, about a "dublicate" (which I'm guessing is supposed to be "duplicate") element. I don't understand that, I've never attempted to deploy this before, so it can't already be out there, and there's only one there in the DC. Everyone else on the team is able to deploy this fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sep 15, 2006 9:37:31 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : TAG135883

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINNT/Temp/temp38277fe.comregcust_common_ws.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINNT/Temp/temp38277fe.comregcust_common_ws.ear

Aborted: development component 'reg/cust_common_ws'/'fe.com'/'JDI_CWSV001_D'/'20060913131643':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application fe.com/regcust_common_ws.. Reason: Webservices common deployment exception! The reason is: Error occured, trying to generate ws clients deploy files for applicaiton fe.com/regcust_common_ws. . Additional info: ; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.server.deploy.WSDeploymentException: Webservices common deployment exception! The reason is: Error occured, trying to generate ws clients deploy files for applicaiton fe.com/reg~cust_common_ws. . Additional info:

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateWSClientsDeployFiles0(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:152)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateWSClientsDeployFiles(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:139)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateWSClientsDeployFiles0(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateWSClientsDeployFiles(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:91)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateDeployFiles(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:46)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployManager.deploy(WSClientsDeployManager.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.WSDeployer.deploy(WSDeployer.java:159)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:594)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:379)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:296)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:290)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:323)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:3033)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:463)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:294)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:159)

<b>Caused by: com.sap.engine.interfaces.webservices.server.deploy.WSDeploymentException: Webservices common deployment exception! The reason is: There is dublicate element for ws client com.firstenergycorp.customer.webservice.clientproxy.billdetail.BillDetailProxy.</b> . Additional info:

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientChecker.checkWSClientNamesForDublicates(WSClientChecker.java:85)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientChecker.checkWSClients(WSClientChecker.java:36)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.server.deploy.wsclient.WSClientsDeployGenerator.generateWSClientsDeployFiles0(WSClientsDeployGenerator.java:146)

... 23 more

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion, but we figured it out on our own. the problem was with the files that get created in the META-INF directory. Apparently, at some point, the BillDetailProxy was updated, and when it was, it created all new files in the META-INF directory without removing the ones that were there before. The files are all numbered, and 12 was a duplicate of 16. I removed all the files associated with 12 and redployed it and worked. The weird thing is, anyone who had already deployed the webservice before the updated to BillDetailProxy had been made didn't have this problem. shrug

Thanks anyway!

-Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the forum thread,

May be helpful to solve ur problem.

Regards

Srinivasan T