cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHS _ Phrases and graphics onto a SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which I need to place the Graphic attached to a phrase on to a SAP script.

We have a Phrase in which I can see that a Graphic is attached (CG12) for the language of the form. But I am not able to find that graphic in SO10 or SE78 (That graphic doesnot seem to be there on standard texts or graphics library in the R/3 system)

Please let me know how to get that graphic on to a SAPscript. The phrase text is getting printed on the SAP script.

Thanks in advance,

Hitanshu Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

To print a Bitmap picture on a SAPScript, you have to

1. upload the BMP picture into the transaction SE78 and pressing the button Import

2. call the BMP in the SAPScript by the following command:

/: BITMAP 'BITMAP_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your answers. I know I am a little late for this reply. Yes, the Graphics has to uploaded to the SAP Graphics library so that we can access on to the SAP Script.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions.

Regards,

Hitanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hitanshu,

The actual graphic files (.BMP) associated with CG12 Phrases are located on the WWI Server or local WWI area setup on your PC. The path is typically C:\Program Files\SAP\FrontEnd\SapGui\wwi\graphics for both (depending on your SAP version).

If you have custom phrases/graphics they should be in the same place as well.

In CG12, the graphic field is only a reference to the file, so I'm not sure exactly how the SAPScript would access the graphic file from the WWI Server, but this should be the location you are pulling from when generating the report.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

-Mike Matthews.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike.

I understand that in order to get the graphic across to the WWI generated report, the graphics have to be uploaded on to the WWI server , for example in case of labels and MSDS.

But in this case, the report is not getting generated on WWI but is happenning in SAP i.e we are printing a SAP Script here.

So, my understanding so far is that the symbol which is a .bmp file may have to be added on to the SAP graphics repository so that it can be accessed from there.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks and regards,

Hitanshu