Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jcontrol license expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I am stuck up in situation.

In mmc jcontrol process in red color it has stopped because license expired.when i tried logging in with restarting the process again since we can login for 30 min till process again shows license expiry message but i am unable to login with sap* also in visual admin to apply the license.

we can use offline configurator to apply license by using license option in it and manually editing a entry. Does anybody know How to apply license with offlineconfigurator ?

kindly let me know how to do it

Regards

saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I have successfully resolved this problem in EP6 SP2.

Try this as soon as you start the Java stack. You can log in either as Administrator or SAP* <b>within 30 minutes</b>. Keep the license file handy.

- Select Visual Administrator Server 0 - Services Licensing Adapter.

- Save the license key file you received from SAP on your host.

- In Licensing Adapter in the Visual Administrator, select "Install license from file".

- Select the license file you received from SAP and choose "Open" to continue.

- You receive a message that your license was installed successfully.

Restart the J2EE Engine.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ramanathan EKAMBARAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestions worked great with me.

THank you for your posting.

Regaqrds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sap* work with visual admin when you activate emergency user store for it but i have said that due error it is not allowing to enter.

Anybody who has worked on offline configurator answer this is the only resort to slove the problem.

regards

saurabh

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Saurabh,

I think the user in visual admin is not sap*, you should logon as administrator and change the license.

Regards

Juan

Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos