cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables and webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a webdynpro application based on a webservice. This webservice creates a quotation in a legacy system. The quotation/webservices has one header line and several item lines.

I imported the WS in the NW Dev Studio 2.0.9 and have the structures and methods available to read and create a quotation.

Reading was simple with the NW Dev templates for “Form”, “Table” and “Action Button” I created the view and it works fine. ( I also have a quotation list view and from that view I can navigate on row selection to the quotation view.)

Now I want to create a new quotation. The view looks almost the same but I don’t know how to add, modify and delete items to the table. The CarRental example looks the same but it adds the items to the table via the WS. I want to compose the complete set of header and item data first and then call the WS.

I can’t figure out how to use the wdContext object to do this. There is hardly any documentation about this.

Does anyone know of a good sample how to do this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jacco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jacco,

Have you checked out the tutorial "How to implement context programming and data binding"

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/web dynpro tutorial and sample applications.faq#q-18

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Karin