Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Data is more than 20 MB

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

If the Sending data to SAP XI is more than 20 MB ( CSV file ) will SAP XI will support If so how can I proceed.From the source side we cannot Chunck the CSV file.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Pls go thru these links, they give some idea

topic #3.42

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ada5ef-0201-0010-1f8b-c93...

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/11/28/how-robust-is-sap-exchange-infrastructure-xi

Regards

Vishnu

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu,

Thank you,

Did you come acrossed similar kind of scenerio. if so kindly share .

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

We had upto/less than 10 MB, but not seen one more than that.

Have a look at this sizing guide, you get the memory calculations, so it is easier for you to deal further on this issue.

http://help.sap.com/bp_bpmv130/Documentation/Planning/XISizingGuide.pdf#search=%22Message%20size%20i...

Also, Once the size comes into picture, your choice of mapping narrows down (for example, large messages cannot be handled by XSLT mapping, on the basis of performance)

Regards

Vishnu

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu,

Thank you for your information and thread, If you come across ant solution for this kindly let me know, At present we have decided to break the messages since we are using the XSLT mapping.

Thanks & Regards

Agasthuri Doss

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A discussion that would be useful,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Yes, we are using a BPM. The files are from several vendors which are invoice/EA inbound, and effectively, we will not have a 10 MB file coming in. But for regression testing purposes, we tested the system with 5 files of 10 MB each hitting XI simultaneously. The files were processed successfully .

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

We have, in our project processed multiple 10 MB files, running parallely. Guess XI should not have a problem handling your file.:)

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanth,

Thank you,

Can you explain in more detail, May i know your scenerio, are you using BPM,I am still trying it.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss