cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring of specific transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I would like to monitor the behaviour (performance, availability atc) of several transactions, std and custom.

Actually, i would like to specify in Solman (System Monitoring, CCMS)which transactions are to be monitored.

Any suggestions or indications?

Thanks in advance

Michele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not looking for real time information or any type of alerting, service level reports can be created with only certain transactions and/or programs. These can be run periodically and show decent history for performance trend analysis. They are based on your EWA reports, so frequency really depends on how often your EWA's run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I am not sure if it can be done using standard solution monitoring functionality. I know it is possible to monitor specific transaction by using Business Process Monitoring.

Please do let me know if it can be done by just using standard solution monitoring, and what is the main difference with the BPM.

Thanks.

rgds,

Yoshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

A good doc on sap help is available on CCMS and custom monitoring of the alert screens.

Please check for the same.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/3a7da1505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Hopefully this doc has the answers for your Q.

Thanks for the points if any.

Br,

Sri