cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requisite u0096 CCM 2.0 Migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen some document available in service market place for migrating Requisite to CCM. Is that separate licence to get those tools.....

Anyother solution to migrating from requisite to CCM

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply..........

I read the migration document...... My question is <b>how to get those migration tools</b>.

Also in that documentation they have mentioned some custom report (Z report). I can't find those reports in CCM system.

So Is that come under separate licence.......

Anyone had previous migrating experience please share with us.

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Please check the P.6 of Requisite to CCM 2.0 Migration Enhancements (Ovr + Docs). There is the email address for contact. This is like consulting package with the tool. No extra licence is required.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a look at the below path for how to migrate from requisite to CCM2.0 using Requiste migration assistant (RMA)

service.sap.com/srm-my SRM in Detail-SRM 5.0-Procurement-CCM 2.0-Requisite to CCM 2.0 Migration

Rgds

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is better you contact SAP customer service to migrate from Requisite to CCM. I think if you have CCM installed then SAP should provide some tools to migrate. I do not know the exact procedure as we have not come across that situation.

Otherwise you need to load all the catalogs in CCM and publish them. Then you need to define catalogs in SRM to access those catalogs.

PS : Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Jagadish