cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Networks using .Net Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to create networks using the .Net Connector.

For creating the networks, i want to use the BAPI_BUS2002_CREATE; However, i was able to select this bapi (Network - CreateFromData) from the .Net Connectors list of bapis. When looking at the documentation of the bapi, i realized, that i have to call BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION, but i couldn't manage to find this Bapi with the integrated .Net Connector Bapi-Explorer.

So my question is, how to get the .Net Connector to generate the proxy for the BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION?

Thanks in advance

Marcel Heling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer, but unfortunately this doesn't solve my problem.

I already have a generated proxy for the BAPI_BUS2002_CREATE, but i have to call BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION before. When applying a Filter to the SAP Explorer, i am able to generate a proxy for the BAPI_PS_INITIALIZATION, but the generated proxy does not have any methods to call. So i guess this is not the way to solve the problem.

Any other suggestions ?

former_member187400
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Why don't you create RFC where it call your BAPI: BAPI_BUS2002_CREATE.

And then, from the .Net, you just call that RFC.

Best regards,

Daniel N.

• reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

For connecting to the backend R/3 system, the only thing u need to do is to drag and drop the rfc from the bapis listed out in the server explorer, on completion of this the .net connector wil create proxies for the rfc.

for more details:<a href="https://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/dotnet/Tutorials/Accessing%20SAP%20NetWeaver%20Systems/Accessing%20SAP%20NetWeaver%20Systems.htm">Tutorial on SAP .Net Connector</a>

<a href="https://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/dotnet/Programming%20with%20PDK%20for%20.NET/Connecting%20to%20SAP%20NetWeaver%20Systems/Using%20SAP%20.NET%20Connector.htm">Using SAP .Net Connector</a>

Hope it Helps..,

Regards,

Vinoth.M